Fracino Cybercino Espresso Machine
The future of bean to cup machines
The Cybercino has transformed the bean to cup market and ensured that restaurant, bar and cafe operators deliver fantastic coffee, without the need for expensive training.
The Fracino Cybercino offers an array of control and diagnostic features, allowing the user to adjust and fine tune various features on the machine to create the perfect espresso time after time. Most of the features are controlled by a simple and easy to use LCD display mounted on the front panel.
Manufactured from highly polished stainless steel and constructed using the finest quality components, we can organise the Cybercino’s paintwork to be fully customised by Fracino, and its back panel replaced to produce a unit that suits the branding requirements of any restaurant, bar or café.
Iron & Fire offer flexible packages, which are thoughtfully tailored to meet the requirements of your business. Whether you are looking to buy or rent an espresso machine outright, or take the full package with our freshly roasted coffee, teas and other equipement we will offer you excellent value for money along with all the training and advice you need.
Fracino cybercino Espresso Machine
- One group can brew 2 cups of coffee simultaneously.
- Hot water outlet for tea/hot chocolate.
- All drinks available as decaffeinated.
- Milk pump can be fitted for under counter fridges.
- 500g or 1kg shatter resistant bean hopper.
- Thermosyphonic circulation ensures group kept at constant temperature for perfect coffee making.
- Easy grinder adjustment located above cup tray.
- Easily accessible used coffee grounds drawer with coffee counter.
- User-friendly, quick cleaning systems for group and frother.
- Heated cup tray.
- Easy clean steam tubes.
- Group clearance 130mm.
Auto Control Features
- Selection button allows choice of two different cup sizes. 1 x 9oz or 2 x 9oz or 1 x 12oz.
- 2 individual buttons for extra steamed or frothed milk.
- Air valve on frother is adjustable, but separated from frother to avoid milk clogging.
- Pinch valve on frother ensures consistent levels of drink are dispensed.
- Choice of Cappuccino, Latte, Espresso, or Americano.
- All features easily programmable.
- Cup count available by type.
- LCD display shows management information.
- Language options: English, Italian, French and German.
|Model||Groups||Cups Per Hour||Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Depth (mm)||Weight (kg)||Boiler Capacity||Element Rating||3 Phase
|Hot Water Per Hour|
*Size includes 500g hopper.