Fracino P.I.D Espresso Machine
Coffee with Control
Benefiting from Fracino’s extensive research and development programme, world class engineering skills and state of the art production methods. The P.I.D. is available with 2 or 3 groups, hot water outlets fitted with anti-splash nozzles and steam tubes for frothing milk.
The Fracino P.I.D. offers an array of control and diagnostic features, allowing the user to adjust and fine tune various elements on the machine to create the perfect espresso time after time. Most of the features are controlled by a simple and easy to use LCD display mounted on the front panel.
The P.I.D. is available in a choice of gloss white, burgundy, black and stainless steel featuring an illuminated back panel.
Iron & Fire offer flexible packages, which are thoughtfully tailored to meet the requirements of your business. Whether you are looking to buy or rent an espresso machine outright, or take the full package with our freshly roasted coffee, teas and other equipement we will offer you excellent value for money along with all the training and advice you need.
Fracino PID Espresso Machine
- Top quality copper boiler heated by multiple looped element.
- Pressure controlled by a triple contact pressure switch.
- Automatic water level system with a probe, electronic control unit and solenoid valve.
- The pressure of water and steam is separately controlled by brass safety valves.
- Standard clearance is 110mm.
- Case, waste and cup tray are all made from stainless steel 304.
- Independent group boilers – nickel plated brass.
- Brass bodied group with stainless shower plate, solenoid valve and high pressure pump.
- Automatic on/off timer – the machine can be set to turn on and off at set times.
- F.A.S.T steam system (on right) which can be used at the same time as the groups.
- Dual pressure gauge showing water and steam pressure.
- Easy clean steam tubes.
Auto Control Features
- Each group has an independent boiler for optimum temperature control – settable between 80-115°C – for example, the user can set one group to 89°C and another to 92°C, whilst still maintaining the standard boiler for water and steam.
- Group Boiler Temperatures accurate to +/-1°C.
- Programmable pre-infusion times.
- Electronic hot water valve with programmable dispensing time – mixed hot water – temperature of water can be changed.
- Programmable shot volumes and built in shot timer.
- LCD display shows current group temperatures, steam boiler temperature, time, machine status/diagnostics.
- Drinks counter – user can view the number of drinks made by each group.
- Service timer – can program number of shots before service is required. When reached, a warning message appears in LCD.
- Water volume usage – can view amount of water used.
- Water filter – can program the amount of water used before filter needs replacing – a warning message appears in LCD.
- Latte and cappuccino foam consistency adjustment and programmable milk temperature.
- Can change the colour of the LCD if required. 5 colours: Dark Blue, Light Blue, Green, Red and Purple.
- Language options: English, Italian, French and German.
|Model||Groups||Cups Per Hour||Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Depth (mm)||Weight (kg)||Boiler Capacity||Element Rating||3 Phase
|Hot Water Per Hour|
|3||360/600||365||1045||550||90||20L||8.3kw/45Amp||11kw/16Amp per phase||100L|