Roastery Opening Times
- Tuesday December 22nd: Normal Operating Hours
- Wednesday December 23rd: Normal Operating Hours – Last day!
- Thursday December 24th: Closed
- Friday December 25th: Closed – Its Christmas!
- Saturday December 26th: Closed
- Sunday December 27th: Closed
- Monday December 28th: Closed
- Tuesday December 29th: Normal Operating Hours
- Wednesday December 30th: Normal Operating Hours
- Thursday December 31st: Closed
- Friday January 1st: Closed – Happy New Year!
- Saturday January 2nd: Closed
- Sunday January 3rd: Closed
- Monday January 4th: Normal Operating Hours – Back to normal!
Christmas is a very busy time of the year for Royal Mail and Parceforce, with this in mind please leave plenty of time for your order to arrive.
If you would like us to ship you an order before we break up for Christmas, please order before 07:30 on Wednesday the 23rd of December. Be aware that for orders to arrive in time for Christmas, we need to dispatch by the 21st (first class) or the 18th (second class).
If you have any questions about delivery this festive season, please get in touch before ordering by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The following dispatch dates are to be used as guidelines and not guarantees, as much as we’d love to, we can not guarantee delivery.
UK Delivery deadlines
First Class: Monday the 21st of December
Second Class: Friday the 18th of December
Parcelforce (orders over 2kg)
Mainland UK: Tuesday the 22nd of December (for delivery 23/12)
Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Offshore Islands: Friday the 18th of December (for delivery 22/12)
PLEASE don’t rely on deliveries for gifts without plenty of time and the right kind of shipping. It’s a busy time of year and everything can really slow down, especially in the current climate. We will do everything we can to get your order to you this festive season.
Happy Christmas and here’s to a bright 2021
Try Our Best Selling Hand Roasted Coffees
Perfect For Your Sage Coffee Machine. Buy One Or Set Up A Regular Order