Fracino’s Contempo 2 group espresso machines are semi-automatic or electronically controlled and are hand built to the highest standards, using the best quality stainless steel, copper and brass.
They are also available with 1, 3 or 4 groups for making coffee.
- Top quality copper boiler heated by multiple looped element.
- Pressure controlled by a triple contact pressure switch
- Automatic water level system with a probe, electronic control unit and solenoid valve
- The pressure of water and steam is separately controlled by brass safety valves
- Standard clearance is 125mm and the high group (latte glass) option is 150mm
- Hot water and steam are released by rotating the valve handles on the solid brass valves
- Brass bodied group with stainless shower plate, solenoid valve and high pressure pump
- Thermosyphonic circulation ensures the group is kept constantly hot for perfect coffee making
- Case, waste and cup tray are all made from stainless steel 304
- Espresso tray and cup shield as standard on all machines
- Easy clean steam tubes