The Romano is a seriously stylish machine. Also available as a 3 group, it has a hot water valve fitted with an anti-splash nozzle and steam tubes for frothing milk.
- Top quality copper boiler heated by multiple looped element.
- Pressure controlled by a triple contact pressure switch.
- Automatic water level system with a probe, electronic control unit and solenoid valve.
- The pressure of water and steam is separately controlled by brass safety valves.
- Groups have a clearance of 120mm to allow for 12oz takeaway cups and 8oz latte glasses.
- Hot water and steam are released by rotating the valve handles on the solid brass valves.
- Brass bodied group with stainless shower plate, solenoid valve and high pressure pump.
- Thermosyphonic circulation ensures the group is kept constantly hot for perfect coffee making.
- Case, waste and cup tray are all made from stainless steel 304.
- Micro processor diagnostics provide statistics on the number of coffees produced through each group.
- Automatic group cleaning cycle features on 2 and 3 group electronic machines.
- Easy clean steam tubes.
Auto Control Features.
- Number of drinks made from each button.
- Cumulative total of drinks made from each button.
- Litres of water used for each button.
- Low level water detection as protection for the element.
- The display can be set to show the name of the coffee bar or restaurant.
- There is a pre-infusion function to create the perfect espresso.
- Water consumption for replacement of water filter.
- Alarm signal for boiler refilling time-out.
- Flow meter alarm.
- Automatic group cleaning cycle.
- Language options: English, Italian, French and German.