AeroPress Coffee Maker
£28.00 Inc VAT
Straightforward and quick to use, the Aerobie AeroPress allows a user to brew a clean, delicious cup of coffee in their kitchen at home within just a couple of minutes.
The durability, compact size, and lightweight design make the Aeropress one of the most transportable brewers money can buy, ideal for in the kitchen, travelling on the road, and camping too!
Its paper-based filtration system helps avoid the heavy mouthfeel and sediment associated with a french press (cafitiere). The paper filters can even be replaced with metal filters to save waste.
This brewer is a favourite among our roastery team and really allows a user to produce amazing results with just a little bit of practice.
As a brewing device, the AeroPress is all about user experimentation, varying grind size, brew time, and method can produce drastically different results. It really is no surprise that the AeroPress brewing championships have become so hugely popular and highly contested.
A simple brew guide from the team at Iron & Fire is as follows:
- 15g medium-fine coffee to 225g boiling water
- Sit for 1 minute with the plunger in place to create a vacuum
- Stir to disturb the surface and cause grinds to sink. Replace plunger
- At 1:15 begin slow and steady extraction, extraction should finish around 2 minutes depending on your grind size
- Brand: AeroPress
- Material: Plastic
- Colour: Clear
- Brews: 1-3 cups
- Filters: AeroPress filter papers (x350 included)
- Filter lifespan: single-use
- Kit includes: AeroPress, Filter Papers, Filter Paper Holder, Coffee Scoop, Stirring paddle, Funnel
- Dishwasher safe
- Also available: Replacement filter papers
|Dimensions||12.7 × 12.7 × 29.2 cm|