Sage Barista Touch? – Sage Espresso Machine
Iron & Fire Special Offer for ALL Sage coffee machines
For Professionals and beginners alike, a machine that gives true café quality with a little training -provided free with every Sage purchase from Iron & Fire- you will be creating great tasting espresso from bean to espresso in less than 1 minute.
Equipped with a precise LCD display to show you all the information you need about the coffee you’re making. Also includes a Thermojet heating system to achieve optimal extraction temperature in only 3 seconds! Also contains a grinder, tamp and steam arm. All you need for the home café experience. – Customise with an interchangeable filter basket and a choice of manual or automatic operation.
With the purchase of this machine we will throw in a free 500g bag of our freshly roasted, award wining coffee beans, and offer a free masterclass (alternatively during the current climate, a telephone session) in order to learn how to get set up and running and making beautiful coffee! Please get in contact with us for more details.
Is the Sage Barista Touch the Best Espresso Machine ?
The Sage Barista Touch is like having an expert sitting in the corner of your room who can gently guide you through the art of making a fabulous coffee just the way you like it. This bean to cup coffee machine really does simplify the complicated world of making world-class coffee whilst still leaving you in charge. Thanks to a clear and simple touch-screen interface you are guided through the whole process from grinding the beans to frothing your milk for you just how you like it. You can then save your favourite settings and give them a name so that you can go back again and again to your ideal Americano, Latte or espresso. At the same time, you get the joy of being your own barista: you choose your grind, lock in your portafilter and can work on your latte art.
What is this Sage Espresso Machine?
The Sage Espresso machines provide barista quality coffee at home or in a small business. Contains a brand new intuitive interface that provides all the information you need to see what your coffee is doing. This Sage Espresso Machine has a quality grinder on top that grinds directly into the basket. It’s accepted that coffee ground just before extraction gives a better taste profile. That is why you’ll see many cafés use a grinder rather than using pre-ground coffee.
Just insert the portafilter basket into the well designed holder and the machine will grind a precise dose of coffee directly into the basket for you. Next use the purpose made tamper to tamp down the ground coffee – make sure the tamp is level and even to get the best extraction. Then place the basket into the Brew head and press the selected single or double shot button for beautifully extracted coffee shot. This is all done in under a minute, only limited by how fast you can move. With little training you will be making a coffee house quality flat white in no time.
Steaming milk with the Sage Espresso Machine is precise and controllable, enabling the perfect texturing of milk for that perfect flat white or latte.
- Intuitive touch screen display simplifies how to make your favourite café coffee in 3 easy steps – Grind, Brew and Milk. You can easily adjust the coffee strength, milk texture and temperature to suit your taste. Then save it with your own unique name. Create and save up to 6 personalized coffees.
- Auto steam wand, allows you to adjust the milk temperature and texture to suit your taste. Delivering barista quality micro-foam that enhances the flavour of the coffee and is essential for creating latté art.
- Innovative ThermoJet™ heating system achieves the optimum extraction temperature in 3 seconds. Ready to make your best coffee without the wait.
- Digital Temperature Control (PID) delivers water at precisely the right temperature, ensuring optimal espresso extraction.
- With a single touch, the integrated conical burr grinder with dose control delivers the right amount of coffee on demand, for maximum flavor.
- Innovative grinding cradle allows any at-home Barista to grind directly into the espresso portafilter.
This isn’t our only Sage Espresso Machine, be sure to take a look at our other stock of Sage and other branded espresso machines here
Even if you have a machine, you’ll need coffee to go with it! Take a look at our best selling Colombian Jazz!
|Dimensions||36 × 42 × 41 cm|
Stainless Steel, Black